The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Trapped In A Kettle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am boiling. However i am not angry, the problem is i could not actually express this frustration. On a concurrent conscience, i have always know to speak what is good here on the quill of inspirations. I would not slander nor express childishly how unfair life has treated me or how much dislike i have for certain people. Therefore; i hesitate, i hesitate to continue further writing. I do not have the peace with me, the peace that passes all understanding which keeps my heart and mind on Jesus Christ. Without it, i am simply out of focus, i almost could not tap to my feelings and mind. How then can i write. How then can i be sure of my work. I am a writer in a state that is unable to write. All i have now is complains and whinings, dissatisfied with the way my life going through. People think i am an ass, people think i am arrogant, people think i should die. Well should i? Hell no, they should die. enough said. I hesitate to write further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home