The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Be Serious or Be Single

Its 2 days after my church camp now. During the second day of the camp, there was a huge gathering of youth playing games like catch-phrase, pictionary and all sorts. It was tremendously noisy and merry. Everyface was filled with excitement, laughter, and anticipation. In their minds, so eager to win, so eager to prove their worth, and skill in the game in order to gain acknowledgement. The sense of healthy competition brings fun within peace and encouragement, not to mention that it brings out the tiger in you.

Then, it was 2 am, many couldn't hold their eyes any longer and went away. Back into their room and slumber, to get their deserving rest after a whole day of madness around the resort. I was just sad, i did not bring any junk food to the camp out of ignorance and lazyness. But, i was hungry. No amount of literature can bring the meaning of hungry clearer than the phrase " I AM HUNGRY, Urgh! ". I was searching for food in other people's room. I would eat anything that proves itself edible. Thankfully, Hazel made tomyam maggi in my cup and she gave it to me just like that. Thank the Blessing and Giving Lord. I enjoyed the given luxury sent from heaven.

--------------------------

Kumar suggested spinning truth bottle. So we were all in a circle, and he spins. The bottle gently spin in torque and stop pointing at Kumar mischeviously. After 2 spins, the bottle decided to let me taste being the victim of the game~ forcing me to participate rather than laughing at a corner and commenting at replies of others. Quickly Kumar asked, "I had always wanted to know, why are you still single until now?". I chuckled and replied in a slow manner "Its the very simple dreadful fact about me, i am very choosy".


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

**********************

I quickly remembered most of my friends that treat girls like trophies and challenges. Which did influence me in the early stages until my mentality changed. From then onwards, i decided to have expectation of my dream lady, to seek compatibility, the ability to travel minds. Exaggerated, however my point is from then on, if i ever get into a relationship~ it would be simply real, sincere. Nothing more than my wish to be with her, to love her, to be loved by her. It would be for real, no such thing as divorce. The presence of the Lord would be in the relationship and household. Unreal as it might be, it is very possible i believe deep down inside of me.

The problem with most people now, especially the local ones, those boys behave like wild pervert monkeys that are highly superficial. They seek the flesh, ultimately they seek to jump into pretty pants. They progress into relationship which is rather instant, then request forcefully for intercourse. Regardles of rejection, their determinance do not end. They got into a relationship with the wrong reasons. The moment its the wrong reason, it would not last. A fight is waiting around the corner, despair just lower down the hallway and painful heartache nearer down the end of the path.

********

I didn't say much, i related my friend's dilemma of being controlled by his girlfriend as the joke then quickly, Kumar tells the sorrowful story of Daniel. Many asked me "Why are you single?". I personally do not think its a question to ask around. Its a question never easy to answer. A question which is belittled its power. I searched high and low inside, and i found it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chew Don Ryaniquel said...

Being single has its good and bad actually. You are right, the girl i might have finally found might just not have the same feelings for me. It happens all the time, i see it happen all the time. In drama,in life, very my very eyes i see it happening among my friends. Worst still, that girl could had been tied up in a relationship and being third party is a no-no. Thanks for the compliment and comment.Cheers.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home