The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hanging Out At Dee's Corner

I close my eyes, and try to sleep. I open my eyes, why am i not asleep? "Not again" i thought to myself. I figured a new tactic, so i open my eyes as wide as possible and refuse to blink my eye. After sometime, my eyes were filled with tears and no longer able to keep the lids up. 30 minutes later, i open my eyes again. Santa Maria! I am still awake. My brain refuse to rest and actively function.

I should drop asleep right away. My day was tiring, and yet enjoyable. There is nothing better than hanging out at a friend's house messing about with stuffs and chat whatever that comes to mind. This is how it went, I woke up on a public holiday enjoying my coffee and sandwich while reading news off my laptop. Suddenly, my cellphone beeped and it began to vibrate rhythmically like it has shivers down its spine. Since its a phone, I doubt it is able to feel cold, especially to freeze and shiver. What am i saying?. Well, it was a SoS from Dee. She needed help and i am most willing to help. Ryan to the rescue!. Its like how Batman works, you drop a signal,then rescue is on its way. I don't really like Batman, Batman is gay.


The Mask rule.

*If you are reading this Dee, i hope you did well on that paper*. Anyway, she looks great in home clothes, no need for fancy dresses and magic potions. It seems like a great coincidence anyway, this semester i learnt numerical methods, probability and statistics for engineers, while Dee is having problem in business statistics. I could understand 75% of her syllabus, in fact the calculation for her paper much very much basic. Could it be a coincidence? I'd like to think not.

I got to know Heidi's brother today, Nigel. From his room, i can tell that he likes badminton and he reads lame Harry Potter books. Simply tragic, how did this book of minimal quality get so many readers? Publicity i'd say! Not to forget, thanks to Hollywood for producing the movie based on the book, now millions of teenagers read that limited-creativity-literature.

Why do people read Harry potter? Because they don't know what is good to read. Lets put it this way, Adam is a young kid who wants to pick up reading as a pasttime. "What book should i read?" Adam thought to himself, he picks up the newspaper and flips hurriedly to the books section. He points his finger on the popular books read for fiction, Harry Potter and his rubbish story appeared on the list, he sets off to purchase the book. He didn't regret, no he didn't because he didn't know he should. He got nothing better to compare too!.

***********

Haha, i am so biased. So what? This is my blog, i rule here!. LoL.

Blast it, Lost a whole 500 word text while blogging.
[#(*$^#Y$*&^X&*^&*^X&^#@^!%U Blogger]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chew Don Ryaniquel said...

Bored? Absolutely no way dee, it was enjoyable. If you have any problem with anything, just send a SoS. Don't worry about it. I mean what i say, all the time. You know it. Big, hmmmmm i prefer quality.. Lol.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home