The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Echo of the Holy Spirit

Two nights ago, i remember myself withdrawing and sheltering under depression. For that period of time, i was hiding from God. I was hiding from myself. Hiding-- just hiding from life. My cloak is but a state of mind, thinking i escaped from everything. I wanted to be in that state for maybe some time before i would decide to let myself slamming into the wall.


God is amazing. I woke up the next day upon disturbed by the noisy audible sound coming from my phone,- it was venglye dragging me into consciousness. Anyhow, then i got all prepared to go to university, while trying to waste time looking around. There was something at the edge of the table. My bible, suffering under the weight of the latest book i am reading-- so i took it out and simply opened the bible. What do you know, it was Roman 12, out of some brain mechanism inside of me, i begin reading. With every word i utter from the bible, there was a drop of tear formed. I could not contain it,-- from my ego, my consciousness, my self, my Lord. Yes, i cried. Sitting in front of nowhere crying continuously until i finished reading the whole chapter.

The word of God is sharp, the word of God is ever powerful. Its english in its most simple platonic form, without complicated literature engine. Every word tears my heart slowly, stirring my state into whirlpool like-- circles that spins on towards the core of the circle. These verses are not just sentences printed on a book.No!, not just published book called Romans placed in the Bible. Its my conversation with God. A monologue perhaps since i am reading it from the Bible, but when i read it aloud, there was an echo. That's right, an echo. The echo of Holy Spirit i reckon. The bottom line is that i decided to crawl out of my shield of depression cheerfully. Gladly. Praise be to the Lord who is my comfort.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chew Don Ryaniquel said...

Sally, i found it through your friendster account. You left a link there remember? Sally the spring girl?. Yeah, we seldom talk in church, maybe i'll see you around at church camp.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home