The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Parable Of The Sower

Matthew 13:11-16

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

11He replied, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. 14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. 15For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’ 16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

Destination points

As i read the parable of the sower in Matthew 13:3-9, i begin to learn insights that i gained into my own faith. Its a challenge from God, if we want to be useless, rejectful, suicidal?, or fruitful. The soil is liken to the mentality and this will determine our response to the message if we will allow worriness, trouble, and ignorance to deny it or follow it with radical passion. Lord, Heavenly Father, thank you for your death on the cross that sets us free, bless you Lord for your protection that my life is in good health and out of harm's way. Father, i respond to your challenge and decide to be fruitful, use me in your plan. Help me Lord that i will not be distracted from you. I know there are a lot of things can that distract me, obviously you know i am so weak and so easily distracted. It could be the workload in my studies, warcraft 3 dota, snooker, table tennis, futsal, and many more. Walk with me Lord that if i ever get distracted even a bit, give me a little knock and remind me would ya? Thanks Lord. Oh and help me to cope with peer pressure and teach me to be a better friend. Most importantly, please forgive my sin... again. Yeah, again. Okay i know how many agains already, but you made me so weak? or maybe i'm just weak always falling into sin over and over again. I was pushed to make those nonsense up and you know the rest. I'm really trying Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home