The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ignorance, Stupidity or Just a Question

If someone comes to you and asks you how to do something - even if it is a simple task, or asks you something most obvious or a-question-you-consider-stupid, Please! do not make them feel silly for asking, embarrassed for not knowing, incompetent. The world is full of people not knowing and it is other peoples' responsibility to help them along the way. A great way to start is not to say 'Duh!',instead a simple answer would make everyone blissful.

Besides, it is your job to like people. Not to get people to like you. However, you can get people to like you when you show respect to other people. See how things are so related. There would be a time that you might ask for help, and the last thing you want is to feel embarrassed or regretful that you actually asked. So Lets do Unto Others What You Want Others To Do Unto You!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home