The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Wisdom; Intriguing~indeed

Proverbs 1:1-6 , Proverb 2:6-8 , Proverbs 4:7-8

Proverbs, hmmm interesting - The book that i hardly want to read because i think its just really one tough book to understand. "Where did these intriguing verses came from?" i asked myself.

Wisdom, everybody needs it. I read that wisdom listens all the time, so i was blindly asking myself, hmm maybe God's telling me to shut up and listen more. Then reading on, Wisdom turns out to be about excelling in the art of life. About hindsight, insight and foresight.

Like Sheridan Voysey said, our world is gasping for godly wisdom on issues like relationship, work, success, money, recreation, and excess. Let's become people of hindsight, insight, and foresight BY reflecting on our past experiences, praying for wisdom, and
anticipating where our actions may take us in the future.

Proverbs 2:6 For the Lord gives wisdom, and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. -
For the past hour, i was reading top philosophers, doctors, and columnist's pathetic attempt to circle what wisdom is. It was so 'taken' from the bible and turned into mechanical terms. What a waste of time. Does these people that described wisdom actually attained wisdom? Rather sad people... .. . Sad people with published books on the history of wisdom, what is wisdom, the system, academic enterprises... Oh my!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home