The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Key To See

John 14:15-21


15 “If you love Me, you will obey what I command. 16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you know Him, for He lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see Me anymore, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me. He who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I too will love him and show Myself to him.”

Destination Points
Obedience!, yikes. I Love You Father, but i had been disobedient at times, not being able to control myself and thus sin. Does this mean sometimes...... i ... don't love you ? No!! and that i won't be loved by you sometimes~ Father? I realize that Jesus clearly commands me to stop being a hypocrite where i repent and simultaneously. I can feel God literally hurling stop signs from heaven like thunder sticks towards me, and this one hit right on my head. The word Spirit of Truth stikes me, in a way tells me to stop telling lies and be less materialistic. Lord, i love you with all my heart, lord~really!. With You all is possible so i pray that you will help me to live a Christ-like life and to be a living testimony for you. Remove those imperfection in me father in your ways and timing as you guide me. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name i blog. Amen.

In our walk of faith, obedience is the key to seeing Jesus. As we do what He says, the clearer our vision of Him becomes. What will happen when we follow the Lord? There is only one way of finding out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home