The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Monday, May 09, 2005

A Swing Away

Here i am gazing into the notebook screen early in the morning. The only letter that attracts me is probably the 'z' in the word gazing. I want more sleep. Zzz



However, its just about a swing a way on the clock before my first examination. What creature would sit in front of the notebook and have his fingers dancing on the keyboard instead of studying?. Ah, its just some subject on sand and dust but given such an impressive name -- particle technology mechanics. Why not, 'Fun with Sand and Dust'-- i'm sure it's going to motivate the student better.

So it was mother's day yesterday, i love my mom, i adore her, i love being rebellion and get scolding from her, how else would i know if she cares. I have to admit she looks really young for her age, thanks to technology in face painting. Weird chemicals developed by Dr Frankenstein and Dr Jekyll, after testing on animals are finally sold at high prices which gurantees beauty. My mom was thought to be my sister for several times when i was following her around in shopping malls or supermarts. I'm giving honour and glory to her since its mother's day, i forgot not my dad, mind you. More importantly, Mom's Love Is God's Miracle.

Yesterday was simply brilliant!. Imagine having both your favourite type of food in one day--lunch and dinner. Italian for lunch and chinese feast for dinner, its simply the culture of malaysians to eat like cartoons, continuously gobble up any cooked and deliciously looking edible items. (Sigh, i m hungry--B r e a k f a s t .... come to me..... )

I have one big general goal in life and boy i get weak just thinking of it. I want a huge british house with exquisite surrounding and a marvellous fireplace, a fat american salary, a beautiful chinese +/~ indian wife who would be loyal and, loving~~ maybe the type that would just throw her arms and kiss me when i get home from work, ah! Nothing more i could ask. Ah, and to always have italian and chinese food, to think of it malaysia has every type of food you can think of. People invest in restaurants here because they know people here fuck'n adore food. You can bribe people here with nasi lemak or laksa ( i just learnt the latter works too). Its just digging the best of each nation can offer.

The keyboard dancing performance has to end or else the whole troupe would be disbanded for the master is still sleepy and unprepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home