The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Suffering

Romans 5



1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Destination Points


When i read these scriptures once again, i remembered years ago when i was still studying in Sedaya College. I was reading this verse with great focus. Understanding the whole idea of producing hope. So i was thinking, suffering must be good, since it produces perseverance; character; hope. I then think to myself, i need to suffer more. Bingo!, A week later, was the worst week of that year. I can only remember vaguely of the suffering that week, but i know i got into some car accident cum problem, did badly in test, have terrible relationship problem with some friends, and a whole lot more. I clearly remember myself complaining how dreadful my life was that week, how i think God is writing a comic strip of my life; since its such a joke. I didn't get angry with it, i was busy complaining and making jokes of myself after all each misfortune befall me. From now on, when i suffer through any kind of pain, i will make myself smile and receive it with gladness- knowing God is behind every trouble.

After all these years of living, i should realize; cest'la vie. If we face our problems and respond to them positively, and refuse to give in to panic, bitterness, or self-pity, then adversities that seem likely to bury us usually have within them the very real potential to help us. Rejoice in hope of the glory of God and the suffering prepared by God. Thank you Lord for your blessing of enlightenment. Help me to Rejoice in everything especially suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home