The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Monday, May 16, 2005

The Day Parents Are The Topic Of The Day

It's sunday. There was no church instead there was this parents day celebration at the international youth centre. I could not find any interest to be there somehow, lack of motivation in every aspect. So i decided to continue dreaming and prepare for my exam tomorrow.

***********

My sister entered the room merrily and drag my blanket off hoping that i freeze to death with the unbearable chill air blowing me while yelling to my face to wake up. I simply told her to go away, that i don't want to go and that I want to be alone. She left the room. Someone enters the room then, i can hear sloppy and heavy slaps by a big foot on the ground. Bah! I was freaked out, my dad got his hand wet and slaps my face lightly all over and gave me a threat that he'll take away my notebook if he doesn't see me ready for church. I stare at the window and try to steal some glare from the sun-i got more than what i want i got terribly glared-Ouch.

So i end up at the youth international centre, i remember being here years ago for a leo charity event. This place is still as dull, the fading white paint on the wall, black stain on the staircase handle-- definetely not an interesting place i thought. On my way to climb the stairs to the hall, i can smell malay paprik rice, ah, how i wish i can have that for breakfast.

------------

Played civil man- introducing, talking, hands shaking before Kumar 'talked' to me about accompanying him to do the introduction for the youth presentation. Eventually, i agreed. Made fools out of three of us and came to watch the youth presentation, The Happy Days band. It was breath-taking, Inspiring, Superduperfabulous, i cant come out with the correct descriptive word....

Just Brilliant!.

Tommy and Matthew leading the performance with their 70's groove and supporting team dancing around. Singing a modified version of 'Oh Carol'. I want to know who edited the lyrics, i want to shake that person's hand, i want to understand his life. Eh, isn't this too much. My hats off to everyone involved in the presentation.

-----------

The best performance was saved for last, the tambourine dance. New moves and definetely groovy and graceful. Guys sitting around me expressed their attraction to the ghost-like-white-faced girl dancing around, her name is Mika. Even a younger kid remarked, "Who is that girl?( Points at Mika) Can introduce to me?" All he gets from Kumar is just plain "All the girls up there are older than you, forget it". I smirked and continue watching my once in a lifetime chance for such a memorable performace.

A paper tomorrow and i played couple of dota games, blogged, and chat around on msn. I am seriously looking for troubles. Pushing myself of the cliff and try to hang on once again to the ground. Forgetting my past dissapointment and promise to prevent such tragic deja vus'. Off to bed, cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chew Don Ryaniquel said...

I am sure you agree to that yourself :-P
Are those taerobics you did on that day at IYC? I don't see any kungfu like moves. I can self defence too ya know, i am Jet li's apprentice. So don't mess with me. lol.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home