The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Examination, Why Thy Own Me?


Splendid way to begin my day, being awfully late for drum class which means plenty of adrenalin rush in my bathing, eating and driving. Yes, i overtook cars left and right as if i own the highway. Believe it or not, today is the first time in this year that i entered a cinema. I'm sure most people that knows me would certainly know my dislike for cinemas. I do not hate cinemas, but i just dislike the whole concept. Of course i have enough concrete reasons to do so.


---------------------------------

"Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer.
"
- Charles Caleb Colton (1780 - 1832)

I came across this quote on a random blog and i couldn't agree more with Sir Charles Caleb Colton. I am always a victim to examinations. Loathful standard examinations! This semester, i must admit i was don't know what happened. I pre-revised in the library quite consistently but i forgot what i learnt when i needed it most, in the examination. *Sighes heavily*

So there was this most recent paper, the subject is Chemical Phase Equilibria. I started my revision on this subject rather early, i progressively understand his examples, solve the past year papers to get familiar with the format and question styles. When i get unsure, i diligently seek help from my lecturer. The examination nears, and i honestly consider myself to be best prepared. "Bloody Hell" i exlaimed as i read the question repeated by scanning the words with my most attentive eyeball. I couldn't relate what i learnt, i find that very need of the question was never mentioned in neither my lecture notes nor lecture slides. On top of that, the pattern of exam paper differs totally from way this subject was tested for the past 5 years. I was quickly despaired, i feel like tearing the paper and go frenzy screaming my way out of the hall. But no, i didn't do it.

*********

Instead i allow the paper to pawn me maximum without mercy, i remember scribbling, i remember erasing around so much that my table was full of eraser dust. But i am even more sure that my neighbouring exam candidates cannot forget me, i was the only person erasing with vigor and power that my table shook like an earthquake hit just hit the university.

Stinking fool messed up my future, now i'll have crap results again. Which means more dissapointment in everyone that hopes to see me successful and more cheers to those that wants to see me suffer and live in misery.

Let bygones be bygones, let me live in misery of the past.

-Go away, don't touch me-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home