The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Haha, I am a Genius

I came across this english level test, took it honestly. Its fairly simple, just grammar and some english tricks lying here and there. It enables me to post up my results easily through some prepared codes, so anyway, i attached my results below.
English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I
can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon
intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You
have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly!
Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/

How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating
You scored higher than 39% on Beginner
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 64% on Intermediate
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on Advanced
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 76% on Expert

Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home