The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

To Feel Trapped Outside

It was a simple friday. Honestly, i didn't achieve much on this simple day, however i attended my cell group at derek's house. We prayed for the upcoming kickstarting 40 days of purpose driven life programme for the church to be a success and a life changing process. The hangout at a nearby mamak was fabulous, it was lively. People yacking and chattering around in the noisy and friendly atmosphere. I got pissed off a bit by a women who tries to change the channel away from what i was watching at the stall. I was watching Malaysian Idol happily before this chinese lady wonder about trying to change to some chinese channel. Out of a feeling that tells me - i am so right -, i went over and told her to buzz off and that many people here are watching the show. I gave that stern, fierce and confident look through my brown eyes. She buggered off quickly back to her seat and look at me blankly, while i hover slowly back to my seat with that grin on my face.

---------------------------------------------

The climax of the night hits when Eirene reaches and whispers to Hazel that her car keys were locked inside her car. She was lost. She had no clue about anything. I can see it in her eyes, in her hands and most obviously in her look. It was a look of sigh, just sheer defeat. That defeat was intense, its a mixture of irritation, dissatisfaction and embarassment. Being a emphathatic person, i shared it. I can easily tapped into that feeling and FeeL it. Feel it hard and cold. Like ice shards hitting your lungs. No kidding. Its how it really feels. On top of that, the coldness of the ice sends chills down your soul. That's the worst part.



Kumar and I was quickly putting maximum efforts to save the car keys hanging attached to the engine trigger slot. Shaked the car, Jumped on it, Gave it a good kick, Bit it, Begged it. Nothing works, not even a single response. Oh, of course, the car can't respond. The most practical one was inserting strings, wires and straws through a little gap on the windscreen trying to open the windscreen bigger, however its futile. Most embarassingly futile. Imagine trying to steal your own car, trying to pick the lock of your own car in public. How bad can it be huh? Experience it yourself for the true feel.

----------------------

Anyway, there is a spare key in her sister's bag at home. So, least there is a way out of this problem without smashing the windscreen. Yes, we considered that too.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei ryan, that happened i think... quite some time ago, suddenly came and read your blog. your blog rox, really. (esp coz got my name haha :p) sheeshhh i still feel so dumb! *covers face in embarassment* geez. wey... will nvr forget that day, sorry for getting u in all the trouble. thanks... for willing to help a silly gal. me so touched. you're so dem sweet, u know. i was like speechless... such determination... hehe brilliant ideas... too bad the door didn't budge, and i had to change the damaged lock the next day... hehe. watever it is, i o u... ler... hehhee.

i do read ur blog once in a while. u write good. really wann~!

-rene-

1:48 AM  
Blogger Chew Don Ryaniquel said...

.::Rene::.

Don't worry about it. Like really. Its just a responsibility, responsibility of every man. Anybody would do so, chivalry is not dead. A servant-king provides mercy, honour and assistance. Go ahead and read if you please, do drop comments or criticism if you do. By the way, try not to leave your keys in the car again.

Cheers,
Ryan

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home