The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Gimme A Gun. Thanks

I shake my head in disappointment, shake in the most unsatisfying manner. I feel utterly pissed. PISSED!! &*^&*@%&^@$%#%^@$, Thats more like it. That~~ pissed.

Imagine signing a contract knowing only your pay is rm7.50 hourly and your job description is receiving inbound calls or making outbound calls persuading customers to purchase the proposed items in the program. Then, 1 week or so later, you receive a direct email stating that your sales target is 3 perday and accumulates with the following day if the target is not achieved. There had been many other reasons at work that displeases me.

--------

Now, i had simply lost my passion for my job. My vigor and zest for the job dies away like a burning fire lacking of oxygen in an enclosed system. I couldn't speak to the customer with true empathy anymore, i feel like i am forced into a huge scam trying to cheat the customer. I question the integrity, i refuse to let go as the person who treats every person on the list like a friend. Always trying to relate the benefit of the product to that person. I pray i do not succumb to be a desperate telemarketeer, i wish to do inbound full time. I want it my way. No i can't. I am not happy. I want to shoot her. Gimme a gun. Bang. Thanks.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Being in inbound puts me in the position where i am to help the customer achieve his/her need. Question them of their specifications, question them of their budget, understanding their need basically. Sadly, i am still knowledge deprived of all the hewlett packard products, i had to put them on hold or request to call them back. The ever changing challenge, fresh problem, unveiling methods to solve the problem is exactly what i want in my temporary job.

********************

Not some mother****ing unneccessary pressure and stress.

********************

I left my laptop idling for hours as i went to meet some friends at steven's corner. Here i am. I remain slightly puzzled, partly enlightened over some rather interesting matter shared with me. I received a fair share of discussion, arguement, theatre art, experience sharing and some extra spice of pissed off moment. Every passing second was held to its end in the tense apparently 'test' session. My brain spinned fastest in these frames of time compared to the unworthy day. I was however recommended for some test, to test if i am a dominant nut, influencial rascal, stable monument or perhaps a combination of the few.

I shall retire for the night. Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my dear bro Ryan,

I understand the feeling of Pissed, pissed and pissed..and the way you describe to me of your job is like u haf been 'cheated'.

Well bro,takes it this way..tht you are doin a part time job and don heck care so much.And don take this issue to hard, a working environment is like tht always.
Nothing can pleases men.

Even sometimes I'm in that situation, but remember bro pray and pour your worries and problem to HIM.And don worry too much as the bible says,
Don worry of todae troubles as todae troubles will take care of itself.

So u must haf a good mamak session.
Anyway, u take care and GBU

Keep it goin bro.


~Joshua~

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
You should chill a lil. I know it sux when they expect you to get sales instead of wanting yourself to get them. All part of the job. Sad to hear all this crap knowing you really enjoyed working there (plus the dang massage chairs!, ugh ugh). How long were you planning to work anyway. Cannot tahan then F it la, lol!
However, as I always reminded myself on the job, you should try your best, k? Even if they force you to. Life sux, deal with it ^_^
P/S: Think of the money you get so that you can enjoy the blissful moments in Redang...mmmm...
Cheers,
-Yaphe-

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home