The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Downloading.....

It has been years, an unimaginable length of time had passed. Now, i am back on my feet. Urrh, it's actually only 2 weeks passed. What?! Seriously?

****************************

After all these holidays, today is a different day. Today is my first day of work for this new job i got at Hewlett Packard. Pretty much idling around. Just observing. Just hiding behind conversation of someone else. Just listening. Just asking questions. They call it 'Training'. I love being under training. Its all about being passive and not feeling guilty about it.

Its Hewlett Packard!. The interior design of the office as innovative. Captivating!. Bright colours with curvy stylish walls. Not to mention, the decorations and facilities. What you are about to read may disturb you. In....the...pantry....., there are two.......... OSIM massage chairs and apparently, every morning; there is free nasi lemak and appetizing cakes for breakfast accompanied with a choice of nescafe, milo, or tea.

----------------------------

Its the end of the day, Simon, Teo and I begin our journey home. Each on their own destination which branches into three different area. On my way back, walking on a pace slower than everybody else, i was experiencing an old lost feeling. It was all coming back to me, transfering to my mind like fragments of images downloading from a dusty harddrive left in the storeroom years ago.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I came here for tuition. I came here to eat. Put it short, it was hangout land!. I enjoy browsing these slideshow images in my mind. Its the same feeling you look through a picture album with every picture taken from the view of your eyes.

Superposing on top of all those, practically, now i see mamak grocery shops filling up the area, one was available every few steps away. I witness the growing characteristic of a metropolitan town; the flash-like people marching in all directions. Most of them knows where they want to go, but when they reach that somewhere, they think to themself "Nah, this is not where i want to go". It could just well be that i am seeing things, seeing wrongly into people. Making a blanket statement about a group of people there, without knowing them. Anyway, that is insignificant. They didn't know how i think, i didn't believe at what i thought that time, it was merely a hypotheses. Nobody got hurt. Soon, when i get to know each of them one by one, my hypotheses will be strecthed and tested. As much that i am sure that people are evil (what a cynic!, lol), i am sure my hypotheses will tear, it will break. By then, i achieved something. I carried out an experiment and concluded it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! You can't begin to imagine how jealous I am. Massage chair"s" ?! (pun intended) That's what i really need sitting all day long. I hope you'll find it handy for yourself, lol. Nasi lemak sounds like free lunch to me!
Btw, you do think alot...reminds me of someone...hmm
-Yaphe-

10:30 AM  
Blogger Chew Don Ryaniquel said...

Lol. I am as happy as how you are jealous. When you have backaches back there at work, think about my two OSIM massage chairs. The relieve it provides. This place is unbelievable to me. Nasi Lemak, Mee Hoon .. oh the variety is increasing.
Reminds you of who? Someone good? someone bad? Who is this someone?

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ryaniquel,
oh man wat a name.....sound like a girl name tho.....haah

Speaking of ur new job,darn you..its much more better than mine..which u always envy my job nature.

Free breakfast, massage chair..wat else do they have..i don mind to resign now and work for HP. HP HP here i come.... :)

other den ur 'hardware' in ur storeroom..well sometimes i do haf this flash back..and its nice to haf tht feeling, either bad or good.

All the best bro..

~ Joshua ~

8:53 PM  
Blogger Chew Don Ryaniquel said...

Girls name? You don't even start anything funnny or you'll be dead by friday. I'll have bomb suiciders waiting to hug you.

Come man. Come to HP. HP works. I love HP. No work yet, so far it has been just 'training'.Feel so purposeless in office, while at the same time in the 40days of purpose driven life. Ironic man.

Cheers.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don,
Do you like, still get paid while doing all the 'training'? Don't rub it in with the chairs, k. Or I'll have to go over there and sabotage 'em chairs!=p. Are there like vacancies there anyway, and where is ur office again? Oh, btw, the reminds me thing? It's someone good...=p
-Yaphe-

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home