The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Patience

Rejoicing in hope,
Patient in tribulation,
Continuing steadfastly
in prayer.
________________Romans 12:12____________________

It is the key to test of time,
It is the key to knowing for sure;
The measure of love,
The very thing that drives me crazy,

There have been many test on my patience today.

I was in a meeting, the meeting could had been short and straight forward. It could have been a million things except being 2 hrs long and full of shiet nothing but listening to rubbish coming from the factory manager talking about flushing toilets, scrap metals, compressors, and god knows what. I listened to those, with the most patronizing manner i can afford.

Boss trying to 'firefight' as he doesnt plan for his work!. Have a sense of urgency and if neccessary share the urgency with me earlier if you want it really soon, with enough notice, i will make things fly. Instead, he had to call me 3 hrs before deadline to tell me its actually urgent and he needs results asap. Go Frikken Die. -period-

I face tonnes of idiotic drivers in kuala lumpur everyday. Today was extra special. Its a monday. Its the day that some idiot had to breakdown and cause the entire Mrr2 to jam up. Hence, causing more idiots to spring up and drive as real assholes doing fast and furious stunts. Cutting queues. Reckless honing. Blocking roads. Not moving with a huge gap in front. Unbelievably slow driving. Geez, the items just won't end. Blahz

Above all,
I had to fight my heart to stay inside my body. It wants to jump out of my body and race to where it belongs. I need to stay alive, i need it to do its job of pumping blood to my body. I need it to stay just where it is; wherever that is. It was the true test of patience.

Enough.
Time to look into what happened today and look for signs of hope and
Time to pray before i sleep
Time.
Test of time.
Patience.
Am i patient?
Enough?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home