The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Priorities

Recently, my application to work as a process engineer with an italian company in Lumut, Perak has escalated to the next stage. The interview went well, everything was all i could have hoped for. Everything, especially its the biodiesel industry. In the matter in fact, its going to be the first plant in malaysia that will be doing mass production for the country to fuel our cars.

The timing was exactly as i have predicted. I knew biotechnology, petroluem engineering would head this direction. Of course, i have read about the nation's goal to work this direction about 5 years ago.

As dandy fancy it may sound for a chemical engineer graduate, i have much to decide. In fact, i can't decide. How should i decide? I don't know what i want. I don't know what God wants. This had to happen nearing the end of January where my current company is about to decide whether to confirm me or to ~you know~ fry me up.

Change
Change is good
Change is frikken scary.

__________________________________________

So on a usual morning, as i was preparing breakfast, i thought these are one of the type of issues that its best i seek advice from my dad.
Aafter my dad did his daily run on the treadmill, i looked at him.
He stares at me
What?
Pa, you're aware of the biodiesel job offer?
Ya, have you decided?
I shoke my head
I wanted to ask you, what would you do?
Then he spoke on priorities in life. We have to have priorities, with them decisions would be less difficult to make. Everything will fall into place.
What do you think my priorities should be?
You tell me
God~~
God's everywhere
Thats the problem.
Seriously, i need help - what would you do if you were in my shoes?
I can't give you an easy way out, its your call to make decisions. To learn from ur decisions.
I stare in silence
When i was at your age, our circumstances were very different. Know ur priorities
Geez dad, thanks

I've decided mine. Have you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home