The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ryan Returns: The Flight(Part 1)

Its been sometime since i returned now, back from majestic england and glorious budapest. So much had happened since and i seriously don't know where to start describing how i am adapting to my old life, the life that i put on hold as i left. Left for a different world, leading a different life,... oh so sweet sweet memories.

What can i say, life gets more complicated. It should! and i like it that way. Complications are interesting. Controversials are interesting. Interesting are interesting!.

Anyway, as i returned from budapest, i didn't have much time to lose as i had to quickly pack everything i ever owned to be shipped back; which totalled up to approximately 120kgs. Of course thats excluding my flight luggage which is about 42 kgs. Greedy me tried not to leave anything behind, i must had broke the law of conservation of mass. I became an expert pack-rat, i even brought back cookies, coffee, foie gras and other ridiculous things back. I forgot the fact that i was going to carry my flight luggage from nottingham to london, through the frustrating endless tunnels of the 'tube'. Fantastic experience i assure you. Later i got to rest at heathrow airport before checking in the next morning. My final europe airport sleeping experience before i return to asia.

We arrived at Doha several hours later, Woohoo!! Ultra cheap tax free items, cheaper than any tax free shops u'll ever know. and Whatdaya know!, I was already broke! which was essentially the reason why i'm on my way home. rofl. Watched some 'House M.D.' before catching our connecting flight. While waiting, i saw this middle eastern lady asking a nearby chinese late age man to watch over her bags as she goes off to the look for her family, several minutes later, a middle eastern man (which happens to be the lady's family member) was trying to question the chinese man where did he get those bags quite angrily. The chinese man had no idea what he was trying to say, only kept defending in chinese that he has a responsibility to guard the bag. This of course kills that middle eastern guy when he sees that this chinese man was refusing to part of with the bags that clearly is his somebody's bag. That entertained me for about 20 minutes. I actually paused my movie to watch this. The lady reappeared and was totally laughing about it as she realize whats going on.

Then, the very same predictable thing happened. I checked it, I sit, I wait, I pray, I fly, I sleep....

to be continued. *just frikken tired*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home