The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

To Close My Eyes

The poem below is written for expression of the author when he is feeling very shitty and changed by one encouragement. I understand if some of you think this is ghey, i use to think people posting shiet like this on blogs are ghey but what the heck. Besides, don't know who actually reads this online scroll. I post this because i think this farked up exam deserves a highlight here and i already had so much grieve talk on exam previously and i need something different. Cheers.


To Close My Eyes

I look outside through my window pane,
It seems its forever the november rain,
Knowing my results went down the drain,
All i can feel inside is just pain pain pain,

Then i knew i need to be tough,
When i read a mail from my love,
A person who lifts me above,
Forever, she is my other half.

I breathe in hard,
and close my eyes,
Raise my hand towards to skies,
Dreaming only for a deserving prize.

Wish the lecturer's heart be filled with mercy,
Thus giveth us students many happy surprise,
God! i pray so let it be,
This, my devastated heart cries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home