The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Independance Day

Its the independance of Malaysia that I will celebrate last for the next 2 years in Malaysia itself. I could not feel patriotic, its just not inside of me. I cannot feel the passion for my country burn, or perhaps relative to the previous years, the passion reduced significantly that I could not feel it anymore. This day only reminds me of one word, "Merdeka" which barely carry any more meaning than 'Party'. Nevertheless, mind you, I am still proud to be "Anak Malaysia". I refuse to condemn my own country, no matter how terrible it is sometimes. It has its proud issues and its disgrace. Perhaps, the only exception is when I am cracking a joke sarcastically, but of course i do not really mean it. I was probably directing the insult content to the involved party. So i beg that i am not misunderstood.

------------------------------------

A recognition, to them,
them who made a difference.

in the past that made my day never the same.

------------------------------------

My country's independance day was celebrated in a social bar called The Social located in Bangsar. I can drink liquor by my blood of my family, my resistance to intoxication is something i am proud of. Could it because of early age drinking? The fact that my grandparents can drink because they use to struggle for a living in bars? Or a random feature placed by God?. However, the amount of freedom that my parents blessed upon me n
ow equates the amount of love i have for those who contributed to the independance of my country, through military or diplomatic power. This is the strongest link i have between them and me ~ their contribution. So Drink Up all to the Contributers of Malaysia's Independance.


Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home