The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Spirit of Christmas?

It's Christmas!,

Its definetely a very different christmas from before, too quiet for me. I would love to go to church, i speak it with the hint that i did not do so. The reason is because of the unbearable cold outside, its a huge barrier to get through before deciding to go anywhere. In fact, it requires a lot of consideration to go anywhere outside the house.

My Christmas....
No turkey, no gifts, no carols, no christmas tree,

Just me,
In my room,
On my bed,
Singing praises to my Lord and Saviour.

A Christmas i never had before.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home