The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Generosity

He who has a generous eye will be blessed,
For he gives of his bread to the poor.
Proverbs 22:9
______________________________________________
Quite the ordinary evening, my boss requested for my presence. Shahril called me and inform in the most urgent mannered tone that boss is looking for me. From the purchasing unit, carrying 2 huge rolls of vinyl samples, i rushed to view inside of the greeting room; my boss sitting patiently staring into space.

Have a seat
Thanks
Oh you ran here?
Yeah, no sweat sir.
Was getting these from purchasing.
Ah right, so first of all, as you know the company is giving bonus but you and shahril are still under probation, so on behalf of the company, *passes a piece of memo* we're giving you something like an angpou in good spirit of the festive season.
Cool.Thanks mate. I mean Thanks Sir.
No problem. Btw, tuck in your shirt
Stare in silence
Someshirt aren't nice when tucked in.
Tuck in your shirt
Yes sir.

I need to treat someone. I called Kumar for a drink later. I'm paying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home