The Quill Of Inspirations. 4th Scroll

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Everybody is an artist. Everyone has different art to offer. I am an artist with strange art to offer. I believe in I am. I believe in illustration through visual and articulation. I believe expression is inevitable. -Ryan I am still learning about myself everyday.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Simple Saturday Reflection

I've finally manage to put myself together in front of my computer on a calm Saturday morning after my personal struggle to get off bed. [Backtrack]"The fan is spinning too fast" I thought to myself as I lay lazily on the bed with one eye opened. Unmotivated, I returned to sleep to do myself justice over the weekday's hard work at the office. I deserve this sleep, Yes I do.

Hours passed.

I know I'd better wake up or I'm going to get a neck cramp. As usual, I log on to my work email; No New Mails. I know that emails will mean more work to do, but I was disappointed. I wanted more emails to read. I have an urge to read. Its literally craving for literature, I would just eat those books!.

Left the room.

Found curry laksa on the dining table; Pre-packed, Cold.. Unwanted. Aww, I picked it up and chuck it carefully on a bowl and thank god! for microwaves. Today's 'TheStar' newspaper is thick I thought, Yay!. I begin to shuffle it through to segregate every section. Its a habit of mine to organize the newspaper into sections, followed by the order of which I would love to read first. Once I'm done, I'll just chuck them away.. One by One.

Flips.... and Flips.... and Flips......

What can I expect? All on politics, how much the current government has worked for us, all their care to maintain unity, peace, freedom and justice. They fight for equality and at the same time special privileges for the 'Bumiputra' status to get discounts in major purchases. Its sort of a way to imply that they are naturally retarded compared to other race, they need the handicap one hundred miles head start. Let's not even get started on the details of their privileges.

The Classifieds on Jobs is thick and I thought they are probably more Sales position than anything else. I decided to skip that one, besides I think I'm quite happy right now where I am in my career. Surely, it needs a boost and I trust our Great Lord Jesus Christ has a great plan for me. Besides, my company, PECO just underwent a merger with Facet International and we will be known as Peco-Facet Asia soon. Once the board of directors give CEO Chris Conway the green light. Oh oh please print goodies and merchandises with the new Logo.

Promised to meet Jo at 2!. Look at the time.

Fin.

R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home